Never compress videos again – here’s a sneaky YouTube trick.
Traffic Geyser just added a really cool new feature to the premium video player.
First, let me explain why this is such a big deal and why you’ll care.
YouTube is great because…
- You can host your videos for free
- You can put a player on your web site
- You can advertise and promote your stuff
- Your videos Shows up in search engines.
But if you put YouTube videos on your web site, it’s unprofessional and here’s why:
YouTube shows ads during or after your video plays and then thumbnails might display “inappropriate” content.
Worse yet, it’s SUPER EASY for a competitor to “load” their videos with your keywords or “tags” so their videos show up after yours plays!
Why lose the sale because of something like that?
There are several frustrations most “video marketers” have:
- Compressing videos into the popular “FLV” format is a pain the butt. The software it takes to do this is expensive…
- Hosting videos can be expensive and complicated.
- Picking, installing and using a custom Flash video player is a TOTAL PAIN.
- Even if you do find and pick a custom video player, they’re often inflexible and lack the features marketers need
Traffic Geyser solves all that and this video explains how.
Here’s what you do:
- Upload your videos to YouTube
- YouTube compresses the video – no software required
- And it’s faster than software you’d buy
- Grab the YouTube link
- Paste it into Traffic Geyser’s “Premium Video Player”
- Traffic Geyser copies the YouTube FLV file from YouTube to your Traffic Geyser account
- Paste our custom player on your web site, blog, squeeze page
- Add special marketing features like forms, buttons and web site redirects when the video finishes playing
- You make more money
It’s easy, fast and free. Try it yourself!
PS – the video you’re watching was compressed with YouTube! We wouldn’t ask you to do something we wouldn’t do ourselves!
PPS – if you’re not a Traffic Geyser member already, register now for an account and get more traffic, leads and sales.